FINALS ATTENDANCE SCHEDULE
With Finals beginning later this week and carrying into next week, we want to provide the following information and guidance on how attendance issues will be handled.
- Classroom should not be interrupted during finals for sign-ins or outs (see schedule below)
December 14-15-Check in/out times: 10:00am-1:20pm December 18-19 Check out/intimes 8:15-9:30 & 11:30-1:30
- Mr. Akers will not excuse any absences December 14-19 other than those explicitly listed as excused in the District's Code of Conduct
- Any missed final for an unexcused reason would require approval from Mr. Akers to be made up. If approved, it must be made up no later than Friday, January 5.
- All sign-outs MUST be accompanied by a parent note which may be sent via email
to Michel Hines
- Tech School will proceed as normal.
- GUIDANCE OFFICE: Students will report to their Advisory class when they return from Winter Break, Jan.3. Students will receive a new copy of their second semester schedule. They will go to their Advisory first each day that week, Jan.3-5. HIVE time will resume on Monday, January 8
- PSAT Scores are in! See Ms. Best to pick up your report.
- AP Exam Registration remains open. If you have not registered, please do so at
STUDENTS! Next week is Holiday Half Week, so let's kick off the Christmas season by wearing our most festive outfits. Monday's class themes are:
Seniors: Mr./Mrs. Claus
- On Tuesday, wear your ugliest Christmas sweater! We will have an Ugly Christmas Sweater catwalk and competition during Tuesday's Christmas assembly.